Patients with Parkinson’s disease (PD) often have difficulties with visual acuity in low-contrast images.
Newly developed tiny antennas, likened to spotlights on the nanoscale, offer the potential to measure food safety, identify pollutants...
Why DynQuest Medical?
- Over fifteen years of DME experience.
- Accredited by Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP)
- A Pharmacist on staff.
- Provide Patient education.
- Extensive relationship with leading hospitals, doctor's offices and assisted living facilities.
- Strong relationship with leading industry manufacturers.
- Variety of equipment and supplies.
- We provide Loaner Equipment during repairs.
- CPM Machines and Biliblanket rentals.
- 24 hours/7 days on-call service.
- Quick service/short turnaround time.
- Participation with most insurance plans.